Skype
Joe27.1

Gravity Simulator Gravity Simulator

Cool! Like a 2D version of Universe sandbox. Pretty good, I guess. Kinda limited, but that's completely fine. Does this use real physics (Newton's universal gravitational constant) to calculate stuff? tah would be cool. But not bad, I guess.

TestTubeGames responds:

Yes, it does use real physics -- a 1/r^2 Newtonian force law (or a different force law if you so choose). I aimed to make it really accurate - physics accuracy being something I tend to obsess over. So what you see should be what you get with newtonian gravity.

The Blind Swordsman The Blind Swordsman

This is a clever idea. It did frustrate me a great deal. I wonder... Who would win? This guy? Or Kenshi(MK)? I have a strong feeling Kenshi would win. They are both blind, both swordsmen, but Kenshi is telepathic and telekinetic. I digress. Nice game. I do have one single complaint, that almost all the sound people sound like everyone, in every game that you have. But that's ok, voice actors aren't that common. Again, I digress. Good one.

Idle Evolution Idle Evolution

FINISHED IT FINALLY
I like this game, well done. So satisfying now that I have finally finished it.

The Night Before The Night Before

@wolfey123 he is in the basement! He is the skeleton behind the beer keg. And there's much more to the game. Trust me. Great game. Nice work.

Guild Dungeons 2 Guild Dungeons 2

While I think this game is good, It is hard to learn the ropes of it, and researching is a difficult task, as well as finding mushrooms. I would recommend fixing these for a later game, and make certain quests easier to accomplish without researched items. Also, the trading system is very broken, and that is what is a huge problem with this game. The selling has literally zero benefits, and everything is way expensive. It would be OK if the selling yielded as much as the buying, or the items bought would have cost less.

Weapon. Weapon.

Yes, Make a second one! It will be great! It is a great concept, I love it!
Also, I kinda dislike how insanely hard all the levels past 10 get. I guess that perpetuates the idea of mandatory air support until you can't afford it. I guess however, I totally love this game. Make a second one, not just for me, but for everyone.

Fate Machine 1.0 Fate Machine 1.0

I am Asian Arnie, the wild dark mage. It is my destiny to train with the Samurai of Neo Olde Tokyo.

SAS: Zombie Assault 2 SAS: Zombie Assault 2

I like this game. It continuously introduces new upgrades and different enemy types. It increases in quantity and rewards you. It doesn't just boost the effects of 1 unit and keep that unit that way. Good job. A great, solid game.

Virus Wars Virus Wars

It's pretty unoriginal. Just putting it that way.

Madness Customization Madness Customization